200 grams graham crackers (approximately)
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can all purpose cream
3 large ripe mangoes
1 (10 ounce) can condensed milk
1. Slice mangoes into thin wedges.
2. Combine condensed milk, all purpose cream, and sliced mangoes.
3. Layer the graham crackers in a square glass pan or other container.
4. Put on the crackers a layer of the filling of mangoes, all purpose cream, and condensed milk.
5. Repeat by putting layers of graham crackers and filling until you’ve used it all. Top the final layer with graham crackers.